20090313

There's something pretty fascinating about this picture. I saved it a while ago. Love the face of the dark haired girl.
The thing about living in a village next to a city is that gossip spreads easily. You can't tell anyone anything without having to expect that some time soon everybody will know. Great. Fun!
Maybe that's one of the reasons why I'm so pissed. Pissed, that I broke my very own rule. People don't talk behind my back. They just don't. There hardly is any gossip about me.. because everything I do I know how to keep secretly - or simply don't do it at all. But now there is.
I had people I didn't even know talking to me, telling me that they didn't like me just because of stuff I never ever did. It never happend. Someone had to be pretty bored in order to make that up & spend so much effort spreading it all over town.
Oh, and I don't know who to credit for the picture because I have NO idea where I had it from in the first place.

1 Kommentar: