20090403

Strawberries.

[ffffound!]

So here's the thing. The thing is.. j/k. I've been dreaming of this particular strawberry choclate for exactly a year now. A friend of mine discovered it in a shop two weeks ago and put it in my mailbox - so when I woke up, checked my mailbox I found this cute little pink bag with this perfect little 90g chocolate bar in it.
I ate as little as possible each day. And three days after I got it I still had more than half of it left. So little me, naive as I am, went to university, studied a little and then, all excited came back home - knowing that there was this sweet, mellow pink chocolate bar of pure perfection waiting for me. Smiling, I opened the door - glanced at the kitchentable and there was.. NOTHING. My stupid maid ate all of the chocolate (she even had the guts to throw away its wrapping paper!).
So, after I've had way too many cigarettes, way too many cups of coffee this week... and that I had been running around mad like a psycho I BOUGHT MYSELF ANOTHER BAR. I found another store saling the perfect strayberry chocolate! (Imagine; 6€ a bar. Pfftz.)
YUMMEH.
I'm happy now.
Take a look at the perfection.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen